Client : Proaction International
Date: October 20th, 2016
On October 20, 2016, the first edition of the Performance Summit was held; an event imagined and created by Proaction International and organized by the Momento Events.
We hosted more than 300 business managers at the Westin Montréal for a day of conferences on the theme of Performance. The day also included Networking Breaks.
We received as speakers:
- Françoise Bertrand : Opening speech by the new President of the Board of Directors of Proaction International
- René Vézina : You stand out so you do not get disembarked
- Raymond Bachand : Forum of attractiveness
- Jean-Philippe Raîche : Management 2.0: the KBI
- Roch Fortin : Managing creativity
- Michel Coupal : The Job
- Mathieu Legault: Leadership
- François Olivier : The Why of Performance?
* All conferences in French only
The event ended with a closing cocktail: music by an electronic harpist, sparkling wine and appetizers. The October 2016 event was a success and, at the general request, three outstanding conferences are back in a half day formula that will revolve around a single theme: Performance. Here is the link to register for the morning Conference, which will provide you with incomparable tools for the management of performance within your teams and your companies.
(Conference in French only): http://www.sommetperformance.ca/fr/accueil/