Client: Proaction International
Date: October 19, 2017
Second edition of the Performance Summit conceived and created by Proaction International and organized by Momento Events.
On October 19, 2017, the second edition of the Performance Summit was held; an event imagined and created by Proaction International and organized by the Momento Events.
We hosted more than 400 business managers at the Windsor Montreal for a day of conferences on the theme of Courage. The day also included Networking Breaks, amazing food, great service and small gifts for our guests.
We received as speakers:
- Kim Thuy – Le succès de mes échecs
- Jean-François Bertholet – Pourquoi reporter à demain ce qu’peut faire aujourd’hui?
- Jean-Philippe Raiche – EnCOURAGEr la performance
- Justin Kingsley – Le courage d’avoir une tête de cochon
- Michel Coupal – Observations ludiques de l’humain et de ses actes comme outils pour quantifier le courage
- Martin Gauthier – Le «Top 10» pour bâtir une entreprise performante
* All conferences in French only
The event ended with a closing cocktail: music by an electronic harpist, sparkling wine and appetizers. The October 2017 Performance Summit was a success and greatly appreciated by all.