CLIENT : Proaction International
Date : October 25, 2018
October 25, 2018 was the third edition of the Performance Summit; an event imagined and created by Proaction International and organized by the Momento Events for a third consecutive year.
It was at the Queen Elizabeth in Montreal that we welcomed more than 400 business managers for a day of conferences on the theme of Performance and Networking Breaks.
The main theme of the day was Manager 4.0: is not a robot.
We received as speakers:
• Jean-Philippe Raiche – Technology and Manager 4.0
• Sylvain Guimond – Who are you really?
• Françoise Bertrand- Management models
• Carol Allain – The generation shock – The challenge of intergenerational management
• Jean-François Bertholet – Emotional Intelligence in the Digital Age
• Hugo Brouillard Bombardier – Bombardier Case StudyAll animated by Michel Coupal
The event ended with a closing cocktail: music by Ürbeat duo, electronic music artists and musicians; all accompanied by bubbles and delicious bites for successful networking.
The October 2018 event was successful.